The Montpelier Motor Speedway will offer reserved pit parking for the duration of the 2017 season.
Parking Spot Information
– Cost is $100 per Season – 100% of the proceeds from this program will go directly to competitors via the points fund.
– The program will benefit drivers competing for a track championship. During the 2016 banquet, the Montpelier Motor Speedway paid out over $17,000 in prize money to the top 10 drivers in the speedway’s main classes.
– Spots will be assigned on a first come/first serve basis. Priority will be given to drivers that had purchased spots during the 2016 season allowing them to renew their 2016 spot.
– The Montpelier Motor Speedway will make its best effort to place drivers in desired spots or as close to desired spot as available along with parking drivers next to teammates, family, friends, etc…
– Spots will be marked with a sign featuring the driver’s name and car number
– Spots are reserved for all regular season events during the 2016 season insuring drivers will be able to pit in a specific spot and among friends, family, and teammates.
– In following seasons, drivers will be given first priority to renew their reserved parking spot.
– If the driver with the reserved spot is not able to attend a specific event, the spot belongs to MMS . We cannot hold the spot for other drivers.
– If driver is not present or has not called in his draw position by 5:00PM then the spot belongs to MMS and may be used for parking if necessary.
– Purchasing parking spots is OPTIONAL. Race teams not possessing a reserved spot may park in nonreserved spots or in the overflow areas
To Purchase Reserved Parking Spot
Complete the form below using Map to select parking preference
Mail Payments To:
Montpelier Motor Speedway
PO BOX 121
Montpelier, Indiana 47359
You will receive confirmation email within one week of parking spot order.
Make Checks/Money Order Payable To: “Montpelier Motor Speedway – Harold Hunter”
Payments are due March 25, 2017. Spots are not officially reserved until payment is received.
Updated Parking Reservations – Update 3/21/16
Map Link – Parking
Parking Spot Order Form
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org the following information:
First Choice Spot Number:
Second Choice Spot Number:
Third Choice Spot Number:
Is this a renewal from the 2016 Season? Y/N