Saturday, October 13th
Topless UMP Modifieds – $1000 To Win | $100 To Start
Outlaw Super Streets – $500 To Win | $75 To Start
Outlaw Thunder Cars – $400 To Win | $50 To Start
FWD Compacts – $160 To Win | $40 To Start
Challenge Races (2017 Non-Winners) – UMP Mods, Supers Streets, and Thunder Cars
Topless UMP Modifieds – UMP/IMCA Rules (Topless Optional)
•The only deviation for UMP Modified rules is the removal of the roof! Modifieds will follow ALL other UMP rules including tire rule (Hoosier A, D, H, M or American Racer equivalent), tire width, etc…
•Sail panels, top wings, etc… are NOT legal in the modified division!
Outlaw Super Streets
• Minimum Weight
o 2 Barrel Carburetor 3000 Pounds
o 4 Barrel Carburetor 3200 Pounds
• Sprint Car Style Wings, Sideboards, Big Spoilers. Topless, Air Foils, etc… are LEGAL! (Optional)
• Maximum 8 inch Tire (Open Tire Brand Rule – Hoosier, American Racer, Any DOT Tire)
• Rear tail area of the car must be enclosed.
• All Safety Rules Apply
• Attica and Fremont Trucks Legal in Outlaw Super Street Class
Outlaw Thunder Cars
• Sprint car style Top Wings and sideboards are LEGAL! (Optional). Thunder Cars that are running a top wing CAN remove the roof where the pillars meet the front fenders and rear quarters Thunder Cars without a top wing must keep their roofs intact.
• Rear Deck Spoilers are LEGAL (Optional)
•Minimum Weight – 2 Barrel Carburetor 3,200 Pounds – 4 Barrel Carburetor 3,400 Pounds
•Maximum 8″ inch stock DOT Tire (No Race Tires!)
•Entirely Stock (All Steel) Engine and Entirely Stock Frame and Suspension Components (Aftermarket Valve Covers, Aftermarket Oil Pan, Headers, and Tubular Upper Control Arms Allowed)!
• 9inch Ford and Floater Rearends allowed, Aftermarket Shocks and Springs are allowed.
•Waynesfield 4 cylinder trucks Legal in Thunder Car class using Waynesfield rules including tires
•All Safety Rules Apply
Front Wheel Drive Compacts
• Front Wheel Drive Car (Wheelbase between 92-105 inches. No Luminas or similar style frames.)
• Any stock style 4/6 cylinder engine. Headers OK
• DOT Tires Only (No Race Tires). Racing Wheels OK
• All Safety Rules Apply including proper cage, seat, belts, fire suit/helmet, and fuel containment.
2018 Non-Winner’s Challenge Race
Driver and Car Eligibility
• Driver CANNOT have won an A Main event in ANY class at ANY speedway during the 2018 season. 2018 heat race winners and BMain winners are allowed in the non-winner challenge.
• Car CANNOT have won an A Main event in ANY class at ANY speedway during the 2018 season.
• Winner Takes All – Trophy, Pictures, $ To Win
• Car and driver must compete in heats and other Mains for the Outlaw Duel Weekend’s event for that night before competing in the Non-Winner’s Challenge.
– 8 Laps
– Determined By Pill Draw
Gates Open – 1:00PM
Hot Laps – 4:00PM
Racing – 5:00PM
Racing Curfew – 11:ooPM
General Admission – $12
Kids (12 and Under) – Free (with paid adult)
Pit Pass – $30 (includes Transponder rental)
Entry Fee – None
Competitor’s License – $20
A Montpelier Motor Speedway Competitors License is required to race at the Montpelier Motor Speedway in a MMS Track Championship points paying division (excludes all sprints and TQ series). This is a one-time license that must be completed upon your first race at the Speedway each season. Once this license is purchased, it is good for all remaining racing events at the Montpelier Motor Speedway. The fee for the license is $20.00 per season and is required for payout following the event. A link to the form is available on our website (www.montpeliermotorspeedway.com/driver-forms) for your convenience
Montpelier Motor Speedway
East Central Indiana
700 South Jefferson
Montpelier, Indiana 47359
Conveniently located 15 miles from Interstate 69 Exit 264 (Indiana Highway 18)
Web and Media
Official Website – www.MontpelierMotorSpeedway.com
Facebook Page – http://www.facebook.com/MontpelierMotorSpeedway
Twitter (@MontpelierTrack) – https://twitter.com/MontpelierTrack
Size and Configuration – 1/4 Mile Clay Oval With Sweeping Corners; 10+ degrees of banking in corners and backstretch.
Year Built – 1903 as 1/2 Mile Horse Track
First Automobile Race – May 5, 1915
Seating Capacity – 3,200
Parking – Free parking located near main grandstand entrance
Family Section Seating – A designated area for family seating is located in the grandstands directly behind the flag stand. The consumption of alcoholic beverage in the family section is prohibited.
Coolers – Insurance regulations prohibit the carry in of any cooler
Camping – Free overnight primitive camping is allowed. Self Contained Campfires Permitted. Please no wood with nails. Self Clean-Up Required
Alcohol – The Alcohol and Beverage Commission prohibits the carry in of any alcohol. Beer is sold at the track. ID is required.
Souvenir Stand – Fully stocked souvenir stand (includes MMS T-Shirts, Hoodies, Pictures, and MMS Programs)
Kids Stand – Fully stocked family/kid souvenir stand (includes kid’s toys and novelties, racing flags, safety glasses, hearing protection, etc… Items starting at .50/$1.00)
Restrooms – New clean Men and Women’s restroom located behind the main grandstands. Pit side restroom is men only.
Concession Stand – Wide range of food and sides and cold/hot drinks located behind the main grandstands. Dual lines to purchase food available from spectator area. Picnic tables spread throughout the facility.
Pets – Pets are not allowed in the grandstand area.